Workplace Ethics for Supervisors
This training session on business ethics for supervisors explores ethical issues that affect your job and your employees. The objective of this training session is to help ensure that as an organization and as individuals we act ethically in all matters related to our business. At the end of the training session trainees will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of ethical conduct on the job;
- Understand the requirements of the law and company policy;
- Identify ethical problems in the workplace;
- Make ethical decisions; and
- Recognize and carry out ethical responsibilities.
Please purchase the desired number of credits, and a member of our team will reach out to you within one business day to get the necessary info to deliver invites via email. 1 credit is needed per person taking the seminar.