Motivating for improved performance is one of the greatest challenges managers face. Communicating expectations effectively and giving meaningful feedback are important parts of the process.
We can provide you with a number of critical elements in the performance improvement and evaluation process:
- Development of an easy-to-use form that accurately measures job performance;
- Training on how to evaluate performance over the entire evaluation period;
- Effective and consistent use of the form;
- Setting goals to create enthusiastic employee buy-in;
- How to conduct the performance evaluation meeting to get the best results;
- What to do if there is disagreement.
We have written performance appraisals for the dental industry and for insurance brokers. Both utilize the specific functions written on the job descriptions.
For more information, send an email or give us a call.